शनिवार, 16 फ़रवरी 2008

Journey in a tramway car

Yellow face,
lacking H.B.,
bobbed hair to make herself up-to-date,
carrying a big book ,to pretend to study
to divert own tension of joint family.
I saw her --
standing near the ladies seat of tramway car and
suddenly fell down unconciously.
myself and the lady sitting with me got up from seat
to make her seated.
We closed her nostrils,rubbed her hand-palms,
but no water's there to sprinkle on her face.
After a pause------------
she opened her deep eyes and
put her hand on the forhead to support her head
being a journalist's mind
I enquired of her--
She does not want to go back to her home.
For it is PAY -DAY.
Only six months ago, she got married,
living with mother-in-law and her two brother-in-laws
excluding her hubby.
She was preparing for a Secretary's examination
Recently she joined this new office
British Book Trust
Her hubby is in Income Tax Office.
She got down from tramway car
after giving me her Telephone number,
For I wish to know
about safe arrival of her in the office.

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें